quanta q

Friday, April 21, 2006

Forces against me?

I know they aren't against me. But...

But why don't I know numbers by heart anymore? Why don't I have a PDA where all numbers are listed? Why don't I have a working phone card? Why does my mom not have internet access? Why is no one home so that I can use a computer? And why does the phone ring when I am in the shower? And why do I have my phone on silent accidentally when I am expecting a call?

Why do people say things that aren't true? Why can't I just accept that I misunderstood? Why don't people call you back? Why do they call but don't acknowledge the fact that I am upset?

Why can't I write a stupid poster? Why do I have a mental block?

Why are boys stupid (no, not you)?

Why do I have to dissapoint people all the time? Why do I disappoint myself?

Why am I spontaneous at the wrong times?

Why can't I commit to anything?

Why did a get a Egg and Chesse from Dunkin Donuts when I make better one myself?

Why do people have to get sick?

Why is life unfair?

Why why why??

And I know that the forces aren't against me.